ScubaJam Virginia Labor Day Weekend
Lake Phoenix Rawlings, VA, USA
September 1 – September 4 2017
Scubajam Virginia (www.scubajam-va.org) was created to provide a great scuba diving experience to BSA registered youths, boys and girls, ages 11-20. the event has been created by interested divers representing dive shops, scuba training operations and various BSA troops, venturing crews Boys and Girls clubs and individuals 11 to 20 years of age.
Prerequisites for participating in ScubaJam Virginia:
- Youth must be 11 -20 years of age
- Hold an open water certification card or be under the training supervision of a current and insured scuba instructor
- Non divers are welcome to camp and snorkel. or better yet – get certified before you arrive!
- Be registered with a participating Dive Shop, BSA troop or crew or other youth group.
- Welcome packet with a commemorative t-shirt & event patch
- Entry to lake Phoenix Rawlings VA for the weekend Friday through Monday
- 3 nights of camping Friday through Monday
- 4 days of diving Friday through Monday
- Unlimited air fills on 1 tank (tank rental not included)
- Treasure hunt
- scuba merit badge
- Night diving
- Scavenger hunt
- Free diving
A pre-registration a deposit of $250 paid prior to March 31 allows you to add to your group later at early registration pricing. All payments to ScubaJam are nonrefundable. We ask you to submit all on-line waivers as soon as possible and final payment by August 21st so that we can prepare packages and verify paperwork. This will assist us by making your check-in the day of the event go much faster and easier. You can still make changes as to attendees and increase your unit size on arrival and by filling out additional on-line waivers as needed.
What are the Event Fees?
Early registration is accepted until March 31st. After April 1st, the standard registration fee applies.
Event fees are as follows:
|By March 31st 2017||On/After April 1st 2017|
|Non Divers||$ 90||$110|
|Dive Professionals||$ 40||$ 50|