Whether you want to learn to scuba dive or are already a scuba diver who is looking for a flexible way to fit another dive course into your busy schedule, PADI’s online scuba programs are the way to go. You can get started immediately with the knowledge development portion of the course and work at your own pace using the PADI eLearning® system. This convenient, interactive study option allows you to learn anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
PADI eLearning lets you:
- Learn by watching, listening, reading and interacting with a dynamic instructional program.
- Access the material for one year, plus gain unlimited access to an online version of the course manual.
- Contact us anytime you have a question about what you’re learning.
- Get in the water quickly – applying what you’ve learned – when you meet with your PADI Instructor.
Ready to start your scuba diving lessons?
Register for Open Water Diver Online today.
Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development – including facts, principles and concepts – and dive skills including techniques and methods. PADI Open Water Diver Online uses videos, audio, graphics and reading to help you learn, plus short quizzes that let you gauge your progress, and then offers a review of anything you happen to miss. You develop dive skills during actual dives with a PADI Instructor at Blu Water Scuba. By completing knowledge development online, you’re ready to meet with your instructor and start having fun in the water.
Ready to continue your diver education?
Choose from the following programs to start your next PADI course:
- Advanced Open Water Diver Online
- Rescue Diver Online
- Enriched Air Diver Online
- Digital Underwater Photographer Online
- Divemaster Online
- Instructor Development Online
Just want to update or increase your dive knowledge?
Choose from one of the following programs:
- ReActivate – Scuba Refresher Program
- Dive Theory Online
Many PADI eLearning programs are available in different languages. Register now at PADI eLearning!